Taking a Year Out?
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- If you’ve loved mixing with people from other cultures and backgrounds, why stop now? Buckingham has students from over 80 countries who work together, live together and form lifelong friendships with each other, regardless of where they’re from
- Buckingham admits students in September and January, so whenever you return home, there’ll be a great variety of programmes starting as soon as you’re ready
- We accept deferred applications from those who are planning for their return before they have set off
- You can apply directly to Buckingham, so there’s no need to keep to UCAS deadlines. This means less to organise whilst you’re away or when you return
- Our honours degrees programmes are just two years long and so if you have been away for a year, you can still graduate at the same time as your peers
We recognise that people who have travelled and worked abroad have a lot of skills and experiences which will make them valuable members of our student community. We will seriously bear this in mind when considering your application.
We can offer you culture, fun, opportunities and challenges. Just because your journey is over doesn’t mean the adventure has to stop.